It’s worth planning with us…
Whether it’s entertainment, studies, fashion, shopping, here in the 13th district, near the Kassák House, everyone is sure to find their own ideas.
- One of the fastest growing districts in the capital
- It is the centre of many public institutions
- Neighbouring Margaret Island
- Easy access to public transport
- Private hospital available
- Home furnishing store nearby
Human-scale dwelling house
The Kassák house is a development that meets the requirements of modernity and sustainability. The focus is on environmentally friendly geothermal energy use in homes that can be monitored online. The communal experience will be enhanced by a communal sun terrace and landscaped roof gardens.
For the convenience of residents, there are storage rooms on each level, a garage and a shared bicycle storage area.
The building is also very well located for public transport, with tram 1, trolleybus 76 and metro 3 within a few minutes’ walk.